Pop-in swim nappy is made using a special soft and flexible laminate with a stain resistant outer layer to keep your nappy looking great and soft fleece inside to keep little ones cosy in the water.
Our unique seal-to-skin binding at the legs and waist means gives you peace of mind that any little accidents will be safely contained inside and the new drawstring waist helps to maintain a better fit between sizes, so you are free to enjoy your splash together!
Our swim nappy is made from our special laminate which is softer and more flexible than neoprene swimwear. The outer layer is stain resistant and designed to keep your nappy in tip top condition whilst inside the fast wicking fleece keeps your little one cosy and snug. The unique seal-to-skin binding at the legs and waist means you can be sure our Pop-in swim nappy will keep any little accidents safely contained inside, and the new drawstring waist helps to maintain a better fit between sizes, so you are free to enjoy your splash together!
Our Pop-in swim nappy can be used without liners and although it works perfectly well alone, using one can help make change time a little less messy.
Please remember a snug fit at the waist and legs is essential for the swim nappy to do its job properly.
Rinse immediately after use
- Reusable swim nappy with unique 'seal to skin' binding to contain any little accidents securely
- Drawstring waist helps to maintain a better fit between sizes
- Soft laminate with fast wicking fleece layer and hidden waterproof membrane
- Stain resistant water repellent outer layer
- UPF 50+ to help protect little ones in the sun
- Eco reusable option, simply wash and reuse over and over again
- Rinse immediately after use and wash with similar colours
2020 endangered print collection features creatures that have become critically endangered in their natural habitats. The collection is made using recycled plastic water bottles too and each Swim Nappy uses 1.5 plastic bottles, so now when you Pop-in you are diverting both plastic bottles and nappies from landfill!