The Boys' Nano Puff Jacket from Patagonia is a brilliant jacket that offers style, versatility, and protection from all weather.
Featuring a lightweight, wind-resistant outer, crafted from 100% recycled polyester, and finished with a water repellent coating, this jacket is sure to keep you safe from the elements, wether that be a windy walk or a rainy adventure.
Not only will this jacket keep you protected from the winds, but the eco insulation, made with recycled polyester, makes sure you're super cozy and warm no matter how nippy it is out there!
This great coat also features two pockets on either side, fit with reflective webbing pulls, that act as storage, or alternatively, a place to keep your fingers safe from the chill! More storage is provided in the form of an internal zippered chest pocket.
- Lightweight windproof shell is made of Pertex® 100% recycled polyester with a high tear-strength and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g Primaloft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology provides excellent warmth for its weight and stays warm when wet
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place
- Full-length Vislon® zipper has internal wind flap zipper garage and reflective webbing pull
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls; internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack
- Spandex binding at sleeve openings for a secure fit
- Hand-me-down ID label; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Patagonia is a designer of outdoor clothing and gear for a variety of pursuits, including climbing, surfing, skiing and snowboarding, fly fishing and trail running. Their core values are simple: their criteria for the creating the best product rests on function, repairability, and especially durability. Patagonia products are built to last for generations or can be recycled so the materials in them remain in use. Making the best product matters for saving the planet.
In 2002, Yvon Chouinard, the founder of Patagonia, was instrumental in creating 1% for the Planet: a commitment to give 1% of total sales to trusted and effective environmental, not-for-profit organisations, which is now a global movement that we're very proud to support.