The Wee’un is a folding indoor climbing frame inspired by Emmi Pikler. With many uses for open ended play, it can be climbed, a den, a tunnel, a seat, a baby gym and more!
With a single rung top giving children a central point to balance on, while they get their legs and bodies over. The same as climbing a gate or wall, you would place your hands on the centre to stay balanced.
Easily folded for storage, when open the frame is designed to be self supporting but simply remove the knobs fold the frame and re-insert the knobs to lock closed. Locked closed means it can be stored anywhere, including hanging on the wall.
Take a look at the rest of the range for slides, ladders and accessories.
Please note these are flat packed and require very simple assembly.
• Handmade by a husband and wife team in rural Northern Ireland
• Easy foldable for storage
• Can be used outside but not left outside in wet weather
• Can be used from birth to 50kg.
• CE, ASTM, SOR and ISOTested
• Made from FSC engineered birch plywood and engineered FSC redwood dowels.
• Open 91cm x 77cm x 62cm high
• Closed 17cm x 77cm x 77cm
• Colours sometimes they do vary batch to batch