Designed by Sarah Sadler, the Integra Baby is the must have essential for the style conscious parent.
Sarah has worked in the baby carrying industry for over 11 years and is the longest practising Babywearing Consultant in the UK.
- the ideal hot weather baby carrier but also versatile in all seasons
- sun-protective fabric which blocks 95-99% of the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays
- highly breathable and non-irritating, even to sensitive skin with moisture being wicked away
- constructed fully in solar fabric with polyester padding in the shoulder straps
- fabric is very strong and has a cotton-like feel
- sleek one-piece design incorporating a large sun/sleeping hood that fastens with small buckles to the shoulder straps to keep baby shaded or support a sleeping head.
- designed to keep baby cool in the heat of summer as well as offering protection from the sun
- ideal for use during light rain showers, at the pool or beach and in the shower
nb – Never attempt to swim with a baby in any carrier
- Optimal support and comfort for infant and carer.
- Birth to Toddler.
- Soft waist to create a perfect fit every time.
- Dual Adjustable buckles to ensure an easy close fit.
- Easy to adjust to different sizes.
- Front and back carry options.
- Ergonomic Design.
- Compact and machine washable.
- Safety tested.
- Trained and experienced support team.
- Suitable from newborn (7.5lb) until around 2 years of age
- Use the Accessory Strap to cinch the waist of the carrier to make it suitable for small infants.
- Front carries from birth
- Back carries from when baby can sit independently around 6 months
- Panel dimensions 14 inches wide and 20 inches high to create a seat up to 16 inches wide
- Suitable from around 18 months until your child is around 3.5 years of age
- Front and back carries
- Panel dimensions 16 inches wide and 22 inches high to create an 18 inch wide seat