- Natural body exfoliator to buff away dead, dry skin cells
- Leaves your feeling soft, smooth and revitalised
- Stimulate the senses with peppermint & eucalyptus oils
- Made with repurposed coffee grounds from artisan London cafes
- Sustainable, vegan, cruelty-free, UK-made
Peppermint and Coffee Exfoliating Body Scrub with sea salt, eucalyptus and coconut oil.
Buff away dry, dead cells to leave you feeling soft, smooth and refreshed. Blended with shea butter to moisturise the skin post-scrub.
Infused with peppermint and eucalyptus oils to stimulate the senses.
Reused, repurposed, reloved. This scrub is made with top-quality Arabica coffee grounds sourced from artisan coffee shops.
Natural, sustainable, vegan & cruelty-free.
This scrub is housed in a 100% aluminium tube with PP cap. Each scrub comes in a cardboard outer. All packaging is 100% recyclable.
Coffea Arabica Seed Powder, Sucrose, Sodium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Limonene*, Linalool*. *Natural constituent of essential oils listed